Monday, May 4, 2015

My Last Full Week in the Field - Elder Brian Burgess

 Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.  

“Missionary work isn’t the only thing we need to do in this big, wide, wonderful Church. But almost everything else we need to do depends on people first hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ and coming into the faith. … With all that there is to do along the path to eternal life, we need a lot more missionaries opening that gate and helping people through it.” —Jeffrey R. Holland

I feel sooooo happy that I have been part of God´s army for two years. I still have alot of experiences this next week. 

Friday I will have my last interview with President Christensen at 1 p.m. The Final Judgement, if you want to put it that way, haha!

Then Friday night is the ward Mother's Day activity. I will be singing and eating, haha. 

Saturday - F** (one of Gilbertos daughters) has her baptism! We pray that she follows through. I have seen soo many miracles in her conversion!

Then next Monday is the Zone Activity. We are going to play Family Fued-Mormon Style. 

This last week was amazing as well! I talked to my Mom on the phone on her birthday! Surprise to her! It was fun!  

And Saturday some sisters in the district, Sister Herrera and Murillo, had a baptism! Great day!

And today I went back to Antequera and said goodbye to a few more friends!

I sure love you all! Talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Brian Burgess

Baptism! (April 27, 2015)

Hasta La Vista, Bebe!  (May 11, 2015)