Monday, May 11, 2015

Hasta La Vista, Bebe! - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.  

F** was baptized! Gi**'s daughter F** entered the waters of baptism Saturday. My companion had the honor to baptize her. Ss she came up out of the water the same feeling of peace and love filled my heart as it has done throughout my whole mission.

I entered the Missionary Training Center on May 29, 2013, and it has been a crazy journey of two years. Here I am on my final Preparation Day here in Mexico! I sure love you all!

Tomorrow I will be at the transfers meeting at 3 p.m., then off to the mission home. I will be home Wednesday. I sure love you all!!!

I testify that this church is true! I am so happy to know that I served two years in the Lord's vineyard. I hope my testimony, words, and actions have blessed the people of Puebla.

Hasta la vista, bebe!

Elder Burgess

Last Full Week in the Field (May 4, 2015)

Elder Burgess's First Week in the Provo MTC  (June 4, 2013)

Welcome Home, Elder Burgess!!!

Elder Burgess is met by his nephew, who was a newborn when he left two years ago.