Monday, March 2, 2015

Good Trade - Elder Brian Burgess

 Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.


So it's been an alright week. We went on divisions with the Zone Leaders. And that went well....

Today I traded some push up handles for some hair clippers with guides. So that's cool.....

OH!!! So my companion and I have been in our area about 2 weeks. Our house doesn't have a boiler... or great water pressure. SO....everyday I get up and stick a water heater in a bucket of water and then I use a yogurt container to shower, using the warm water in the bucket....

So we have been on the search for a new house. And we finally found one! IT'S SWEET! Tomorrow we just have to meet with the new landlord and if everything goes well we have a new house in the center of our area, right next to the store, laundry mat, and internet. We are so lucky to have found the house. I hope all goes well!

The zone leaders are planning this sweet activity next week with football shirts and pizza, playing some true all-American football!!!! Pictures will be coming soon!

I sure do love being a missionary! My companion and I are seeing many miracles.  Yesterday we had  six investigators go to church! We have been truly blessed!

Read the Book of Mormon, and it will change your life!

KNOW YOU IS LOVED!

Elder Burgess

New Companion and Coyote Burger (February 23, 2015)

American Football  (March 9, 2015)