Monday, July 21, 2014

Transfers and More Hamburger - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Soooo...way fast week! I have transfers! Tomorrow I will be leaving my area, Teotlalzingo, and going somewhere else in the mission. Tomorrow there are about 27 or 28 missionaries that will be ending their missions and going home. So, many new elders and sisters will be coming to the mission. I actually heard that every companionship in the mission will be affected by transfers. I am not going to be training a new, incoming elder. But I will be going to a new area. I am excited to see new faces, even though I will definitely miss the investigators and members here in Teotlalzingo.

I bare my testimony that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true church on the face of the planet! The Lord has restored his priesthood and his church once again on the earth, and Thomas S. Monson is the prophet that the Lord has chosen to guide us today! I love you all and pray that you are all happy!

Picture that I will attach... me while I was waiting for my hamburger to be cooked today at a cafe.

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Burgess


Circles (July 14, 2014)

Service  (July 28, 2014)