Monday, July 28, 2014

Service - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Hey, I have about 5 minutes left so I will make this a quick message. I got transferred to Fuertes. I am once again with my companion, Elder Araujo, from the Dominican Republic. We are the Zone Leaders here and it is way fun. Fuertes is in the heart of the authentic part of Puebla, with nice buildings and roads and hills. It is a nice area with nice homes. I am having a lot of fun!

Service project pictures- some sisters in our zone changed houses and we helped them move. The couch didn't fit down the stairs so we threw it out the window, haha! :) I love service!

This church is true! The sky is blue.

ELDER BURGESS

Transfers and More Hamburger  (July 21, 2014)