Tuesday, April 30, 2013

After a Little Blog Stalking.....Elder Kolby Madsen


...this is what Elder Madsen's companion wrote about Kolby in his first letter home:

Written by Elder Wawro, Elder Madsen's MTC companion

"Luckily, when I got there I found out my companion was none other than Elder Kolby Madsen! Elder Madsen was the one who tore his ACL in February and had surgery on it only about a month ago. We went to the Danish consulate together and he was the one I hung out with the most while there. It has been such a blessing to have him as my companion, and even though we have our differences in interests and opinions we work very well together.

A little bit about my district...I couldn't have asked for a better group of guys. We are so vastly different in so many ways but we have so much fun together. I'll talk a little bit about each of them:

Elder Madsen: My companion is very athletic and can pretty much out lift anyone at the gym. We help each other stay on task, but we mess around with each other at appropriate moments as well. We kind of make fun of each other because of his fanatics about sports and mine about music. We have pretty contrasting interests, but I think that's one reason we get along so well."

Yes, that's the Kolby we all know and love! <3

Second Letter from the MTC  (April 26, 2013)

Hamburgers and Double Fries...Anytime! (May 5, 2013)

Inside the MTC with Elder Madsen  (May 5, 2013)