Monday, December 29, 2014

Jule Gaver - Elder Kolby Madsen

Written by Elder Kolby Madsen, serving in the Denmark Copenhagen Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Danish.

Mor!

It was way good to see you all on Skype.  Well, I feel bad that I kept it way short, but we did not need longer in all honesty.  It was a great week.  I actually just heard form Elder Wilsher that Sa**, from Aalborg, just got baptized on Saturday.  That was way good to hear. He is great. It was some great Monday news.

I had the opportunity to read the letter I wrote to Christ.  It was way fun.  I am very happy with the experience. While reading the letter, I remember the feeling I had while writing the letter but, more than that, I had the overwhelming thoughts of, "wow, I wrote that." Not in a boasting way, but more like this: I have told so many people out here about my relationship with Christ, how it came, what I do to help it grow, all of these things, but when I read the letter it was almost like I bore my testimony to me. The things I needed in the instant that I needed them.

To focus on the Savior on His day was a great experience for me. It was fun, and I really enjoyed seeing that the Lord loves me through the gift of His Spirit. It was my gift to the Lord, but it has helped me more than I could have even imagine that it would. Christ is our Savior, our Redeemer, brother, and friend. Watching over us, helping us, and comforting us!

Med Kærlig Hilsen

Ældste Madsen

Merry Christmas! (December 22, 2014)

Drunk People and Flaming Explosives  (January 5, 2015)

Jule gaver