Monday, November 3, 2014

Hola, mis queridos! - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Classic missionary photo: Butterfly by the name tag
Hey gang!

I hope all is well in the USA! This week we had divisions with the Assistants (to the mission president) and it was a great day. My companion stayed in the area and I went with Elder Kenney to his area. Then the following day we went on divisions with Elder Hartvigsen and Elder Pluma. It was also a great day! We found a few new investigators, and set a baptismal date with an investigator.

It's a nice, humbling experience to be a missionary! I love every minute of it! I feel like weeks are days.... I love you all. I send my love and a hug to you all. Keep in touch!

Love,

Elder Burgess


Popocatepetl (October 27, 2014)

Hit by a Car, a Broken Window, and a Good Game of Soccer  (November 10, 2014)