Monday, October 13, 2014

Immigration Office - Elder Jake Avery

Written by Elder Jacob Avery, serving in the Peru Lima West Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

So, I'm going to the immigration office today so I can finally be legal in Peru. Even though ya soy peruano pe. So my internet time is a little complicated, but I read all your emails, saw all the pictures, and am almost crying. Thanks a lot :P

Mom, thanks for all the really cool family history photos. I already printed them out and show them to people :) Could you also get me a copy of everyone in my pedigree chart so I can put their names with pictures?? That would be really cool I think.

I can't believe how spoiled we are by the Lord. I'm so happy that you guys have been obedient and we have so many blessings because of it.

To remind you of me, and for your enjoyment, listen to Madness by Muse. It's a song about you two I decided when I was thinking about you guys the other day.

I love you a ton!!

Elder Avery

Reflections on a City Bus (October 6, 2014)

Oh, that I were an Angel!  (October 20, 2014)