Monday, March 10, 2014

Short Update this Week - Sister Hannah Avery

Written by Sister Hannah Avery, serving in the Chile Vina del Mar Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Hey friends and family!

I've met wonderful people here in Ovalle
To start off, I am SO sorry that this email is super duper quick this week! I had a lot of things to take care of today, and have lost track of time and don't have hardly any time to write! But, here is a quick update from last week!

First of all, M** came to church yesterday and to our Family Home Evening on Friday night, so she can still be baptized on the 16th! Woohoo!! We are super excited for that! The only thing is that it's VERY possible that I leave Ovalle this week. We have transfers on Wednesday, but will know if we transfer or not on Tuesday. I will be sad to leave here if that is the case, but will always go where the Lord wants me to go :)
My beautiful companion, Herman Puertas.
She is hilarious, and truly a dear friend.

Other than that, we have just been teaching like crazy!! We had another 20 lessons this week with investigators, and the work is just cruising along here! I am hoping to stay with Hermana Puertas for one more transfer, but it's possible that we won't be together. Either way, the mission is always an adventure, and I will be anxious to see where it takes me next :)

Well guys, sorry again for the super short email! I PROMISE to send lots of details for you all next week! I love you all and miss you like crazy! Have a great week!! :)

xoxoxoxoo from Chile,

Hermana Avery

Power of Prayer (March 3, 2014)

New Area - Mirador, Chile (March 17, 2014)