Monday, March 4, 2013

Elder Madsen Needs Surgery :(

So much has happened since my last post, I promise to make sure to update immediately moving forward. For now, please forgive me for multiple posts as I catch up!

A few weekends ago, Kolby and some friends went to play at a local tumbling facility (something they do on a regular basis). In the course of the evening, Kolby injured his knee and will need to have surgery to repair his ACL, both menisci and remove a bone fragment. Originally, Kolby and Lindsey were planning to have their mission farewell on the same day, but we are still awaiting more information on how much Kolby's recovery will impact his mission. Right now, his surgery is scheduled for March 15, and the estimated recovery time is 6 to 9 months.

I will update as we get more information.

Elder Madsen Enters the Provo MTC  (April 10, 2013)

Meet Elder Kolby Madsen